Problem with DXCore 2.1.2 OrganizeWRegions

Topics: Developer Forum
Feb 5, 2007 at 4:36 PM
Once I updated to the 2.1.2 version of DXCOre, My OrganizeWithRegions no longer works. Nothing in the messages.
The wierd thing is that the OrganizeMembers (Ctrl-Shift-alt-L) does work! As I am diggin in here, the OWR function does not even show up in the Command choices.

I love this plug in, but I don't know enough about writing one to fix this (yet).

Can anyone verify this?
Feb 7, 2007 at 5:46 PM
Well, I had two issues going on. The first was a difference with the "OrganizeMembers" which is in the CRMoveMember.dll (?) and the CRClassCleaner.

In the end, I downloaded the code, deleted and reinserted the references and built it again.
Eureka!
Coordinator
Mar 4, 2007 at 2:13 AM
I wll be updating the project soon with the newest assemembly references
Mar 7, 2007 at 2:01 PM
I also had to re-build myself since have version 2.1.3 of DXCore on my machine. Once I did that, I was finally able to get OrganizeWRegions to work. However, now when I close visual studio I get the dreaded "Microsoft Visual Studio has encountered a problem and needs to close" and asks me if I want to send an error report to Microsoft. Any ideas?
Coordinator
Mar 9, 2007 at 5:43 PM
I have ran into this problem and found for me it was GhostDoc causing the issue. Once I disabled GhostDoc I no longer have a problem.